Step-by-step of an electrical installation condition report (EICR)
1. Book online or over the phone
2. Prices are calculated on the number of bedrooms and consumer units at your property
3. Choose a convenient time for you / leave it with us to arrange with your tenants
4. Make payment
5. The test - we’ll check switches, sockets, appliances, bonding, and more
6. The report will come back to you as either ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Unsatisfactory’. If ‘Satisfactory’, you’re all done!
7. If ‘Unsatisfactory’ we’ll issue you with a quote at the same time as your report, detailing everything you need to get your property up to code
8. As a homeowner, whether you carry out remedial work is up to you, though of course these works are advised for a reason! As a landlord, you must ensure that you have an up-to-date Satisfactory report in order to let your property.
To get started, give our friendly team a call!